The VST Precision etched filter baskets changed the game for espresso brewing. Guided by the ultimate extraction of your coffee, improving flow and harmonising resistance and pressure in the basket leads to increased balance and flavour in the cup. VST's espresso filter baskets deliver a consistent performance and each VST basket is warranted and checked for ZERO defects!
Suits most E-61 group heads | Any group that measures 60mm in diameter & works with a tamper width of 58.3mm. Dosing capacity ranges are +\- 1g to the recommended Size.
Use with the following machines: La Marzocco, Synesso, Nuova Simonelli, Faema, La Cimbali and Rancilio with standard portafilters. Also compatible with the La Marzocco SWIFT Grinder. Basket Height 22mm.Sizes available – 15g, 18g, 20g & 22g.
NB: Please check the measurement of your current baskets, but especially the portafilter handle to check for correct fitting – some portafilters will not be deep enough to fit a VST basket.
VST Precision Double Ridgeless Filter Basket, 58mm Group Features
Consistent Extractions – Increased extractions with reliability to know each shot will perform the same.
Precise Manufacturing – WIth tests to ensure integrity of the baskets - ranging from measuring for circularity, placement, square area and blocked holes. The list goes on.
Industry Choice – A choice for many industry professionals who pull thousands of espresso a year, trust VST to perform.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- 1 x VST Precision Double Ridgeless Filter Basket, 58mm Group
- 100% of holes are measured on every filter for minimum and maximum range limits on area and diameter
- All holes are measured for circularity, placement, square area and blocked holes
- Filters are matched for total square opening to +/- 5% to ensure identical group-to-group performance (typical filters vary from - 50 to +100%)
- Note: This Basket Has No Locating Ridge
- VST Precision Double Filter Basket 58mm Group
- VST Precision Double Ridgeless Filter Basket, 58mm Group
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.