Make cold brew coffee in style with the Tiamo Cold Dripper Wood. This cold brew tower brews rich and balanced cold brew coffee using the slow drip method - and looks great while doing it. With a 750ml capacity, it’s perfect for cafes or cold brew loving homes.
Basic Drip Cold Brew Instructions:
- Grind your coffee at a medium setting, place in the coffee chamber, and top with a paper filter.
- Add water and ice to the upper chamber and set the dripper to allow one drop of water to fall per second.
- After 5-8 hours, clean the equipment and enjoy the cold brew.
The resulting cold brew coffee is smooth and satisfying, featuring up to 66% less acidity and bitterness. Store it in the fridge for up to two weeks for on-demand iced coffee.
Built with durable borosilicate glass, stainless steel, and a sturdy wooden frame, this brewer will make great cold brew coffee for years to come. Ships with 10 Tiamo paper filters and includes a built-in stainless steel filter that’s easy to clean.
Shipped in custom-packed boxes lined with glass-friendly padding for safe transit.
Tiamo Cold Dripper Wood Features
Rich Cold Brew Coffee - Cold brew via the slow drip method for rich and balanced results.
Low Acidity and Bitterness - Brewed coffee features 66% less acidity and bitterness than hot brewed coffee for a smooth and approachable flavor.
Wooden Frame - Stunning to behold and sturdily built.
750ml Capacity - Perfectly sized for cafes or homes looking to get started with cold brew.
This product includes:
- 1 x Tiamo Cold Dripper Wood
- 100 x Tiamo Paper Filters
- Materials: Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel, Wood
- Dimensions: 70cm high | 24.5cm wide | 17cm deep
- Capacity: 750ml
- Tiamo 100-Pack Paper Filters
- See the full range of TiAmo Cold Drippers
- TiAmo Cold Dripper HG2713 - Square
- TiAmo Cold Dripper HG2714 - Round
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.