SteepShot is a hand held coffee brewer that utilises the benefits of brewing in a pressurised environment whilst keeping the process fairly simple with clean down being much easier to handle. The Steepshot Coffee Maker is the perfect solution to your coffee needs.
Whether you're travelling or just getting on with everyday life, the Steepshot Coffee Maker allows you to have delicious coffee in minutes, from a single-cup filter brewer, utilising pressure to create delicious coffee.
Basic Instruction on How to Use the Steepshot
- Add 16g of coffee, followed by of 250g boiling water in to the Steepshot.
- Start your timer and seal the brewer.
- Swirl to Brewer to ensure water and coffee is properly mixed.
- At 50 seconds, swirl again and then upend the brewer.
- At 1 minute, point the deflector into your cup and release the SteepShot.
- Allow the brewer to fully drain, and Enjoy a delicious Coffee.
Steepshot Coffee Maker Features
Delicious Filter Coffee – With loads of ways to brew a great coffee.
Pressurised Filter Brewing – Utilising accumulated pressure to brew coffee in under one minute.
Portable Brewer – Compact and simple you can throw it in your bag and enjoy coffee anywhere.
Reusable Steel Filter – Using a steel filter at 100µ. You can use Aeropress filters for a cleaner cup.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- Steepshot Coffee Maker
- Reusable Stainless Steel Filter
- Spare Seal
- Brewing Manual
- Materials: Stainless Steel, BPA-free Plastic.
- Capacity: 500ml
- Compatible Filter Papers: Aeropress Filters, Aesir Filters
- Dimensions: (ø) 8.5cm (H) 21cm
- Weight: 380g
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.