Rhino Bag Insert for CKTL Roll 100
Thicker and Stronger!
CKTL & Thumpa Bag Inserts by Rhino
Simplify your spent coffee ground disposal with these tall waste bags from Rhino. Designed specifically for the Thumpa Cafe Knock Tube, they’re just the right thin and tall size for easy cleanup at the end of the day.
These liners are 100% Australian made from recyclable and biodegradable materials.
We love these bags, but sometimes a vacuum forms at the bottom of the Thumpa, making it very difficult to pull the bags out at closing. Here are a few solutions we’ve found;
- Drill 1-2 holes at the base of the Thumpa to stop vacuums from forming
- Lay the tube on the ground so the grounds settle to one side and break the vacuum
Overall, if you’re going to use the tall Thumpa knock tube, we can’t recommend these enough.
- 100 x Rhino Bag Insert for CKTL Roll
Rhino Bag Insert for CKTL Roll 100 Is Compatible With
|Recycled & Biodegradable Plastics
Comments: Sometimes when a bag becomes quite full a vacuum may form underneath making it hard to remove the bag from the tube.
- Drill a couple of holes in base of tube. This prevents the vacuum from occurring.
- When emptying, tie top of bag up in a knot and lay tube on ground. The waste settles to one side reducing vacuum effect and makes it easy to slide bag out. This method is also easier on the back.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.