The Rhino Coffee Gear Accutemp stick-on thermometer can be placed on your milk frothing pitchers to help achieve a perfect temperature result every time! The state of the art liquid crystal indicators turn from green to black as you steam your milk and the indicated temperature is achieved.
Unlike standard analogue thermometers which tend to have a slight time delay as they come to temperature, the Accutemp is lightning fast, and never in your way with its super thin design.
Whilst using your hand to guide the milks temperature is great the Accutemp stick-on thermometer strip ets far more consistent results allowing you to experiment with the milks flavour by altering the steam time and therefore temperature.
How to use Rhino Coffee Gear Accutemp stick-on thermometers:
- Ensure your milk pitcher is clean and dry.
- Carefully peel off the backing tape making sure you don’t bend the corners of your thermometer.
- Place on the preferred side of your milk pitcher it can be seen when steaming. The thermometer should be placed low on the pitcher to ensure it is below the surface of the milk. For best results, ensure a flat application, free of bubbles is achieved.
- Steam your milk to the desired temperature, pour and enjoy!
Rhino Accutemp Stick on Thermometer FEATURES
Perfect Milk Temp – Get the immediate feedback you need for getting the temp right every time.
Liquid Crystal Display – Turning from green to black as you steam your milk.
Ideal Range – Indicates temperatures between 45ºc - 70ºc. Ideal Milk Temp 60-65ºc.
Dishwasher Safe – Can be placed in a dishwasher under 80ºc to increase life and accuracy.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- Rhino Accutemp Stick on Thermometer
- Range: 45ºc - 70ºc ( 113ºF - 158ºF)
- Compatibility: See all Milk Jugs
- Cleaning: To ensure a long life of your Rhino stick-on Thermometer we recommend cleaning with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. The thermometer is dishwasher safe, however we do not recommend putting in water over 80 degrees to increase the life and accuracy.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.