Designed with growing cafes, small offices, and the homes of enthusiasts in mind, the Quamar Q50E Grinder grinds coffee with precision and ease. The grinder features a production rating of 1.5 kg per day, which is enough to satisfy the need for a second espresso option for a cafe or the first option for an office or community space.
The Quamar Q50E features a touch screen display with two options for coffee dosing, as well as a manual, on-demand grinding option. The screen also displays a shot counter, the time and date, and a warning message when it’s time to change the burrs.
54 mm steel flat burrs reside within the grinder, rotating 1400 timers per minute. The grind setting ring offers stepped adjustments, enabling you to dial in the perfect shot and lock it in with the setting lock.
The aluminum body (available in five colors), plastic hopper, and industrial grade mechanics make this grinder one that will thrive for years to come. These components and others are produced entirely by Quamar, allowing the grinder to be priced at a point that’s envied by its rivals.
Quamar Q50E Grinder Features
- Touch Screen Display - Program dose, as well as a variety of grinder settings, electronically with the touch screen settings.
- 1.5kg Daily Production - Designed and priced for low to medium consumption without any loss of quality. Perfect for an additional espresso option or office space.
- Stepped Grind Adjustments - Allows the going back and forth of grind settings with ease.
- Color Variety - Available in five colors to suit the style of any cafe, office, or home.
- Premium Aluminum, Plastic
- Burrs: 54 mm flat burrs
- Dimensions: 155 x 240 x 410 mm (width x depth x height)
- Hopper Capacity: 500 g
- Weight: 7 kg
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.