Imported directly from Italy, the Puly Caff Verde Grinder Cleaning Crystals are your trusted partner in maintaining the pristine quality of your coffee grinder. These powerful cleaning crystals are crafted to efficiently remove coffee residues, oils, and stale grounds that can build up in your grinder's burrs.
These 100% concentrated crystals swiftly remove oily residues from your grinder's blades and burrs. They are gluten and preservative-free, food-safe and require no grinder setting adjustments. Ideal for both commercial and time-conscious users, they make grinder maintenance a breeze.
How To Use
- Empty the grinder hopper so it is free from beans.
- Run the grinder to rid the internals of coffee.
- Pour the entire sachet of crystals into the grinder.
- Put approximately 14g of coffee beans in the grinder.
- Run the grinder until all the beans have ground.
- Discard ground coffee and puly grind remains.
- Run another 14g of beans through the grinder and discard after grinding.
Puly Caff Verde Grinder Cleaning Crystals Features
Eco-Friendly Formula – Uses only the trusted Puly Caff formula without phosphates.
Organic and Sustainable – Crafted from 100% organic and sustainable ingredients.
Versatile and Safe Usage - Suitable for a wide range of users, these crystals are gluten and preservative-free as well as food-safe.
This Product Includes
- 1 x pack of 10 sachets Puly Caff Verde Grinder Cleaning Crystals
15g per sachet
Dose per Sachet
100% Organic and Gluten-free, Preservative-free and food-safe
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.