The Puly Caff Grinder Cleaning Crystals gives your grinder’s grinding and dosing chambers a quick and effectively clean without having to disassemble the machine. Developed to remove residual odours and coffee grounds, this food-grade Puly Caff cleaner won’t affect the taste of the coffee you will use after the cleaning process.
How To Use Puly Grind
- Empty the grinder hopper so it is free from beans.
- Run the grinder to rid the internals of coffee.
- Pour the entire sachet of crystals into the grinder.
- Put approximately 14g of coffee beans in the grinder.
- Run the grinder until all the beans have ground.
- Discard ground coffee and puly grind remains.
- Run another 14g of beans through the grinder and discard after grinding.
Puly Caff Grinder Cleaning Crystals Features
Gets rid of residual odours - These crystals are developed to clear your grinder of residual coffee grounds and odours.
Easy to use - Gives your grinder a thorough clean without requiring you to disassemble the machine or even change its settings.
This product includes:
- 10 x Puly Caff Grinder Cleaning Crystals sachets
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.