Perfect for summer, the Nitro Cold Brew System is a ready-to-use dispenser which nitrogenises and dispenses cold brew coffee without the need for additional tanks. This patented delivery system filters nitrogen from atmospheric air and adds it to your batch of cold brew under high pressure to create a smooth, creamy, ice-cold nitro brew!
The system draws the cold brew coffee from a separate container through a tube, cools it within the dispenser's cooling block, injects it with filtered and compressed air, blends the nitrogen gas and the cold brew liquid together, and dispenses the nitrogenised cold brew.
Just like a beer, all you need to do is to place your glass underneath the nozzle and pull the handle down to dispense a creamy, smooth-tasting nitro brew coffee!
Watch the video below to see how easy it is to use:
Nitro Cold Brew Coffee System Features:
- No need for bulky nitrogen tanks
- Slimline design to fit neatly on your bench
- Ready to use in a few minutes
- Draws from any container of cold brew coffee
- Adjustable gas levels
- Adjustable temperature control
- Low service and maintenance requirements
- Easy to use, move, and clean
- Power Supply: 230V/50Hz
- Stainless Steel unit
- Dimensions: 40.5cm (D) x 32.5cm (H) x 17cm (W) plus 14.5cm (D) for the drip tray and 19cm (H) for the handle
- Weight: 18.5kg
- Flow rate: either 0.6L/min or 1.2L/min (choice of flow rate disc)
- Maximum cooling power: 5C (+/- 1C)
- Liquid volume in dispenser: 500ml
- Power cord: 1.5m length
- Hose: 1.5m length
- Made in Germany
- 12 Months Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Please note: This unit is stainless steel. For custom printed wraps (pictured below), please email our knowledgeable sales team for more information.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.