It’s not only the iconic style of coffee machine and superior manufacturing that draws everyone to a Lapavioni Professional PL espresso machine. At their size and price you’ll find them to be unmatched in their abilities to create delicious espresso and steam milk for your morning espresso or cappuccino.
Espresso is an art – not all about pressing buttons and waiting.
And the coffee machines of the La Pavoni Levers deliver it beautifully. Characterised as the classic lever machine, gain control over your desired flavour and strength with a brewing pressure gauge, exclusive to the Professional model of espresso machines. Capable of preparing 16 cups of coffee with a reliable 1.6L boiler, it’s made largely from cast brass. The La Pavoni is built to last.
La Pavoni Professional Lever espresso machines instructions:
- Fill the boiler and wait no more than 5 min for it to heat up.
- Fill the single or double basket with freshly ground coffee and tamp.
- Insert the portafilter into the group-head of the coffee maker
- Lift up the lever to begin pre-infusion of the coffee
- Begin pressing down on the lever for espresso brewing
- Use the pressure gauge to control flow and extraction
- Complete the full press and enjoy your full-flavored espresso shot.
La Pavoni Professional PL Features
True Italian Espresso style — Lever action crema-topped espresso in minutes
Pressure Profiling capabilities — Brew your espresso using the Pressure gauge to reach 9 bars.
Integral Milk Steaming Wand — Finish your cappuccinos, lattes or flat whites in style with a two-hole steam tip.
Pressure stat and water level indicator — Keeps constant pressure in the boiler with a thermostat and you’ll never let your boiler run dry.
Unparalleled Build — Solid, brass casing boiler provides excellent protection with minimum maintenance required.
This product includes:
- La Pavoni Professional PL Espresso Machine and group handle
- 1x Double & 1x Single 52mm Filter Basket
- Two-Piece Drip Tray
- 1x Tamp
|1.6L boiler capacity
|0.7 - 0.8 Bar
|320mm (H), 200 (W), 290 (D)
- Grinders for Espresso Brewing
- La Pavoni Bottomless Portafilter
- Milk Jug range
- Flair Temperature Strip
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.