Explore the riches of pour-over coffee with the Hario Simply V60 Glass Brewing Kit. This unique kit features a crystal clear glass Hario V60 (02 sizes) with a 600 ml Hario Simply range Server, key elements needed to brew and enjoy this style of coffee.
The Hario Glass V60 is a superb Pour-Over brewer that can be found in cafes around the world. It features spiral ridges that keep the paper filter from attaching to the cone walls, encouraging a balanced and flavorful extraction.
Quick Hario V60 Pour Over Instructions:
- Place a filter in the dripper and rinse it with hot water.
- Grind 20g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and pour in the dripper.
- Slowly pour 40 ml of hot water over the grounds to evenly saturate them.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 300 ml in slow circles.
- When the coffee finishes draining, pour and enjoy.
A 600 ml Simply Glass Hario Range Server is also included in the kit. Both items are built with Hario’s heat-proof and durable glass. The kit also comes with a measuring scoop and 40 paper filters.
Hario Simply V60 Glass Brewing Kit FEATURES
Crisp Pour-Over Coffee – Brews pour-over coffee with a rich flavour, crisp acidity, and clean body.
600ml Range Server – Keeps your coffee hot for hours and makes pouring easy and spill-free.
Heat-Proof Hario Glass – World-renown for its durable construction and temperature maintaining qualities.
40 Paper Filters – Ships with plenty of filters to get you going.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- 1 x Hario V60 02 Dripper – Hario Glass
- 1 x Range Server – 600ml
- 1 x Measuring Scoop
- 40 x Hario V60 Filters 2 Cup
- Materials: Hario Glass, BPA-Free Plastic Scoop
- Server Capacity: 600 ml
- Compatible Filters: Hario V60 02 Filters
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.