The Espro CB1 makes 1.4L of cold brew coffee that is a delicious, smooth cold brew concentrate. The Cold Brew Kit has everything you need to start brewing, and in as little as 24hrs you can enjoy it over ice, with milk, or just by itself for a stronger coffee beverage.
The specific design of the Espro CB1 ensures there’s no mess and practically very little clean up with a removable and compostable paper filter. Backing up this paper filter is a Mesh Filter intended to further protect your brew from any unwanted grinds from getting in the final cup.
The CB1 brewer features an easy-release valve which opens automatically when you attach the brewer to the growler via the funnel, and closes off again once the brewer is removed from the growler for a clean transfer of the brew.. The Growler is made from UV-protected glass, resealable, and conveniently portable. It features measurements on the side of the bottle to assist you with the recipes and ratios of Cold Brewing Coffee.
How to make Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate:
- Insert the mesh filter and paper filter into the brewer.
- Fill the brewer with coarse-ground coffee (or loose leaf tea) according to your recipe.
- Add water to the brewer according to your recipe, ensuring all grinds are immersed in water.
- Cover the brewer with the lid and allow the coffee to brew for 12-24 hours at room temperature.
- Place the funnel over the growler and place the brewer on top of the funnel.
- Your cold brew will start to drain automatically and will drain completely in approximately 20 minutes.
Espro CB1 Cold Brew Kit - 1.4L Features
Double filtered – Using Paper and Mesh Filters for a clean taste and an easy clean every time.
Easy Release Feature – This lets you place the Brewer on top of the Growler and it will automatically filter your brew straight into the growler.
UV-protected Glass Growler – Resealable and portable, you can keep you cold brew for upto two weeks in the fridge.
1.4L of Concentrate – One batch is enough coffee for weeks of your morning cup of Joe.
This product includes:
- Stainless Steel Brewer with mesh filter
- Plastic Funnel
- Glass UV-Protected Growler
- 5 x Compostable paper filters
|Glass, Stainless Steel, BPA-free Plastic, Micro Mesh, Paper Filters
- Stainless Steel
See the instructional video of the Espro CB1 Cold Brew Kit - 1.4L below:
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.