Keep your espresso machine performing efficiently with Cafetto Espresso Clean. This cleaner works quickly, is certified as safe for your equipment, and won’t taint your espresso flavour.
Certified by protocol P152 by the National Sanitation Foundation, this espresso machine cleaner is completely safe, non-corrosive, and won’t taint your espresso with off flavours. It’s a powerful, effective cleaner without any negative side effects.
- Replace the espresso basket with a “blind” filter.
- Use 1 level scoop of Cafetto in the blind filter and insert it into the group securely.
- Start a brewing cycle for 10 seconds to dissolve the cleaner, then turn it off for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop the cycle four additional times - 10 on, 10 off.
- Remove the “blind” filter and rinse under warm water
- Reinsert the filter and run a start and stop cycle 10 times - 5 on, 2 off.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season the machine.
Group Handle Cleaning Instructions:
- Mix 500ml of hot water and 2 scoops of Cafetto cleaner.
- Soak the group handles and filters for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in warm water.
It’s effective, it’s quick, and it easily flows into your regular daily cleaning routine.
Cafetto Espresso Clean Features
Quickly Cleans Espresso Machines - Transforms a dirty machine into a spotless one in less than ten minutes, keeping the machine healthy and the espresso tasty.
Safe + Non-Corrosive - Certified to protocol P152 by the National Sanitation Foundation as a non-corrosive and safe cleaner.
Taste and Taintless - Protocol P152 also ensures that the cleaner won’t taint your espresso flavour with off flavours.
This product includes
- 1 x Cafetto Espresso Clean
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.