The Coffee Sensor E61 Grouphead Thermometer offers an extra degree of reliability and consistency to your espresso brewing experience. Once installed, the Sensor will continue to read the temperature of the water flowing directly from the boiler just before it contacts the ground coffee.
The ideal coffee brewing temperature (88ºc - 94ºc) whilst still a range, having the sensor available to display the current temperature in the group head accurately to 0.1ºc means you’ll be able to achieve repeatable delicious results time and time again.
Everything is included for a quick and easy installation. See below for compatible Espresso Machines.
How to install:
- Make sure the group is cold, machine is switched off and if plumbed to water mains, turn off water mains tap.
- Remove the hexagonal nut on top of the E61 Group head.
- Screw in the main part of the Thermometer, making sure that the copper washer is installed.
- Push in the thermometer as far back as it will go and tighten both nuts with a wrench.
- Turn on machine water mains and try to make a coffee with blind filter - check for leaks - tighten if necessary.
Coffee Sensor E61 Grouphead Thermometer Features
Accurate Brew Water and Standby Readings – With a temperature range from -50°c to 200°c and precise to 0.1°c.
Easy to Install – No machine experience needed. It’s as simple as undoing a screw and screwing the Thermometer in place.
No need for Teflon tape or sealant – With Copper washers and an included Fixed wrench, it’s easy and leak-proof.
180° Rotatable LCD Display – Adjust it in order to have it upright and visible when standing in front of the machine.
Reliable and Quick reading – Know exactly what temperature it’s at the moment you turn the Sensor on.
This Product Includes
Coffee Sensor E61 Grouphead Thermometer
- Stainless Steel Adapter installed on Digital Thermometer
- Hex Key
- Fixed Wrench
- 2 x Copper Washers ( 1 x spare)
- Instruction Manual
|37mm (W) x 61mm (H)
|LCD display size
|20mm (W) x 7.5mm (D)
|Celsius or Fahrenheit readings
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.