Clean your coffee brewers the easy way with Coffee Machine Cleaner from Clean Drop. Though it’s made for Moccamaster brewers, this machine cleaner is usable on other non-aluminum machines.
Basic Cleaning Instructions:
- Fill the water reservoir with lukewarm water.
- Add one bag of Clean Drop cleaner and start the brewer.
- After 1 minute, turn off the brewer and let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Turn the brewer back on to finish the brewing cycle.
- Run clean water through the brewer for 3 full cycles.
The cleaning solution breaks down stuck coffee grounds, oils, and fats that are clinging to the brewer and filters. These things cause off-flavours in your brew, but this cleaner gives you clean slate for better tasting coffee.
- 5 x Coffee Machine Cleaner
Coffee machine cleaner – Clean Drop Is Compatible With
!Not recommended in use with Aluminium brewers.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.