Clean Machine Powdered Milk Line Cleaner & Sanitiser, 900grams
MC239 offers a variety of solutions for the maintenance of coffee machines, granita machines, smoothie & yoghurt equipment.
This product has great cleaning characteristics on built up dairy and sugar based residue created by soft beverages & food products and is ideal for regulatory maintenance on your food and beverage equipment.
Mixing Ratio: for regulatory maintenance use 1 tablespoon to 1litre of warm or cold water
* Dissolves readily in hot or cold water to produce a solution of high cleaning and bacteriological potency (although suggestion is for warm to cold water for dairy application).
* KIlls bad smells - displays complete chemical deodorising properties when used in areas subjected to bacterial odours.
* Is remarkably free rinsing, leaves no residue or slipperiness, even when rinsing is not quite adequate.
* Kills bacteria organisms on contact. 6gms per litre of water releases 100ppm chlorine.
* Is safe: contains no solvents or caustic compounds, and is non-toxic.
* Unique action chemically destroys protein contamination faster and more efficiently than normal cleaning compounds.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.