The Cafetto MLC is an alkaline Milk Line Cleaner, designed for milk lines and milk steamers on automatic espresso machines.
- High performance
- Kills 99.99% of E-coli, Salmonella, Listeria, and Enteroccus when used in accordance with the instructions.
- Non-corrosive formulation to protect the machine.
- Recommended for removal of low fat milk and mild descaling for areas where the water supply is soft.
- No residue or taste after rinsing.
How to use Milk Lines:
1. Add 50ml of MLC to 1 x litre of clean water.
2. Run the solution through the milk lines.
3. Run 2 x more litres of clean water through the milk lines to rinse.
How to use Steam Wand:
1. Add 50ml MLC to 500ml jug of clean water.
2. Place the steam wand in the jug and leave for half an hour.
3. Empty jug and fill with 500ml of clean water.
4. Place steam wand in the jug and turn on the steam wand.
5. Rinse for 1 minute.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.