Brew incredibly delicious coffee for your friends and family with the elegant Hario Moca Syphon 3 Cup. Visually stunning and fun to brew with, this syphon makes any morning or dinner mug a tasty coffee experience.
The magic of the syphon brewer is largely due to the way it creates a vacuum during brewing. As the water heats, it’s sucked into the upper chamber where it extracts flavour from the grounds. When the heat is removed, the coffee’s sucked down through the paper filter into the 360ml lower bulb.
Basic Hario Moca Syphon Instructions:
- Fill the bottom chamber with 335ml of hot water and light the alcohol burner below it.
- Insert the cloth filter to the upper chamber and pour in 20g of medium-coarse coffee grounds.
- Attach the upper chamber to the lower bulb and start a timer when the water rises.
- After 30 seconds of water/coffee contact, stir the grounds slightly.
- After 2 total minutes of brewing, remove the syphon from the burner.
- Once the brewed coffee drains, remove the upper chamber and enjoy.
The included alcohol burner is easy to use. Simply keep a bit of fuel in the lighter, light the wick, and the flame will stay just the right size for coffee brewing.
When brewing’s complete, flip over the lid to turn it into a stand for the upper chamber.
The glass pieces are made from Hario’s own borosilicate glass. It’s durable, heat resistant, and crystal clear. The BPA-Free plastic pieces, along with the metal ones, will last for years to come.
Hario “Moca” Syphon 3 Cup Features
Rich, Creamy Syphon Coffee - Brews filter coffee that many considered to be the best in the world for its exotic aromas and creamy body.
Alcohol Burner Included - Ignites easily and stays the perfect temperature for coffee brewing.
Paper Filtration - Easily attach to the stainless steel filter holder to produce, rich and well-rounded coffee.
Durable Hario Glass - Beloved around the world for its heat resistant and crystal clear properties.
Stand / Lid Combo - Flip the lid over to turn it into a stand for the upper glass chamber.
This product includes:
- 1 x Hario Moca Syphon 3 Cup
- 1 x Stainless Steel + Paper Filters
- 1 x Alcohol Burner
- 1 x Coffee Scoop
- Materials: Hario Glass, Stainless Steel, BPA-Free Plastic
- Dimensions: (W) 155 x (D) 150 x (H) 325
- Capacity: 360ml
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.