The Cafetto Spectra Descaling Powder is an eco-friendly powder descaler which visually indicates whether a descaling cycle has been successful using pH-sensitive dye compounds. Orange indicates an effective descaling cycle, and blue indicates that another descaling cycle is required.
Designed For: Rapidly and easily removing limescale and calcium build-up from espresso machine water tanks, boilers and coffee brewers.
Cafetto Spectra Descaler 600g Features
Eco-Freindly Powder – Protecting both the enviroment and your machine.
pH-sensitive dye compounds – Visually indicates whether a descaling cycle has been successful
Quick Action – Works to resolves any issues within your machines system quicky to get you back up and running.
This Product Includes
- 600g x Cafetto Spectra Descaler
Certified for organic use. Detergents in Spectra are readily biodegradable.
Free from phosphate and GMO.
- Add 1 sachet to 500mL of water and dissolve to form an orange solution. Pour into water tank (if machine has a water filter, remove this prior to turning machine on).
- Place a cup under the coffee dispenser and run 120mL of solution through the machine. Run 60mL out through the steam wand.
- Leave the descaler in the machine for 15 minutes before running the remaining descaling solution through the machine. Ensure steam wand is purged by turning the steam on for at least 20 seconds.
- The descaling solution exiting the machine should be orange, indicating the descaling cycle has been effective. If the solution is blue, run another descaling cycle by repeating steps 1-4.
- Rinse thoroughly by flushing one tank of clean fresh water through the system, as well as through the steam wand.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.