Cafetto RESTORE is certified as an organic cleaner by BFA and OMRI. A safe and effective descaling powder for espresso and pod/capsule machines.
Designed for: Espresso machine boilers, Pod/Capsule coffee machines, thermoblock espresso machines
Cafetto RESTORE Features
Reliable Cleaning Solution — Cafetto RESTORE will do as it promises and keeps your machine running for longer at its best.
Enough to last a long time — With only needing to use a small amount, 1kg should last you a very long time.
- Add 1/4 cup to 2 litre of warm water, dissolve, and then pour into the water tank.
- Remove filter holder and turn the machine on.
- Place cup under brew spout and run out about 1 cup of the descaling solution. Run about 1/4 cup out through the steam arm. For superautomatic machines, run all the solution through the steam wand and set on hot water, not the steam setting.
- Allow to stand for 15 minutes, and then repeat the process. Repeat the entire process until all the solution is used up.
- Rinse thoroughly by flushing one tank of clean fresh water through the system exiting through the brew head and the steam wand.
This product includes:
- 1kg Cafetto Restore
- 1 x Scoop
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.